Sunday, July 18, 2010

Skype is SWEET!

I can hear my son say that..."Sweet!" That's what I think about skype! I was able to "talk and see" this am with John and Rachel. It was so wonderful but I kept them up late!!
Western Union is pretty sweet too! Thanks Honey!
Today at church as we were singing 'Our God is an awesome God' a mighty wind blew through the place! Dust was everywhere!!! In the choir members eyes, on the pastor's notes and in Bibles! It was right during the song....appropriate!!
The man from the US Embassy was the interpreter of the sermon today. Before the service I visited with him a bit and told him about the lesson I learned with carrying ID. He just laughed. He speaks very good English and gave me his email and two phone numbers. I feel like I know "people" in high places just now. But the sermon today was about how not to put much "stock" into the "rank" of a person.....that doesn't mean much to God. The message was about Nicodemus a high ranking official ...a Pharisee and Jesus confronted him about his need to be saved.
It's not WHO you know, it's WHOSE you are! Trusting in Him, His righteousness, for your right standing with God.
I'm giving the order for two more rabbit condo/ cages this week. That's four! I decided if I get the rabbits right away than I'm to be responsible for them.....and I don't want that responsibility! I'm having trouble just keeping up with the lessons and living!
I'm wondering if others may feel like that too........just not sure.......But I truly think I'm alone....a muzungo thinker about it......please be praying about this. Well, I might change my mind. It's just I'm tired right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment