Monday, July 26, 2010

RED dirt

This picture is of the red roadway that takes me to my home. They are working on getting it in shape to be paved this dry season. I just wish you could see the red tint to the road. I tried to capture it in the picture.....it's actually very beautiful for being dirt!
I'm so glad to be out "being walked" these days as it gives me an opportunity to see where the children that come for class in the morning live....I've met quite a few along the roads that John Bosco takes me on. Tonight we took the tracts that explain the gospel in Ikinyarwandan. So many are eager to speak with a muzungo. I think it's helping John Bosco to be an evangelist also! He has been inviting more children to classes (not sure if I'm too happy about that! as I had 37 this morning already.) He does the explaining on how to listen to the children's Bible teaching on Saturday nights over the radio. I love these walks!

No comments:

Post a Comment