Friday, July 9, 2010

On Again!

So glad to have this connection! It's too bad I don't have anything wonderful to say! I do want to thank you for praying however. Today I've been struggling with an upset stomach but it's not enough to stop classes. Fanta (Rwandian pop co.) has something called Krest or Tonic water that is helping!
We gave the second test in Bible class today ...lesson 27....I so appreciate your praying for the students....AND the teacher and the translator. I was thinking about how I long to know if they are truly trusting in the Deliverer...one of the questions was something like is there anything that people can do to make themselves acceptable to a Holy God. We talk about A Deliverer, just not about Him yet and some are getting anxious! We have the bad news!!!!! We are sinners deserving death, separation from God, ETERNALLY! We are just awaiting the GOOD NEWS!
Jacob's dream of the ladder bridging men to God........well that was just one more glimpse of how God was revealing His plan to bridge that rift!......John 1: last verse had new meaning for me linking that to Jacob's ladder this week!
I'm hoping this will take......(internet troubling)

No comments:

Post a Comment