Sunday, July 4, 2010

Internet FEAST or FAMINE

I decided I should continue to since the internet connectivity is great right now, STILL! It must be because of the week-end. Maybe the offices being closed around town make this a good time! I'm awaiting my ride to church. I'm listening to my "Ipod like thingy" music John put on from recording during our home church services.....Nate, Jeff, the worship band from home has been entertaining me just now! Thanks, honey for doing that!!! I am a bit homesick! BUT when I think about how very fast this past month has gone....well, I know it will be probably just as fast if not seem faster these next weeks! How grateful I am to be able to be here!!
On Friday I had a visitor come before mid day. Pastor Augustine is wanting me to go with him for the picture taking expedition. I was going to do it when I first got here but things changed. So, tomorrow it is! He has been doing evangelistic meetings in Tanzania over the past few weeks.
After his visit, I found myself getting so discouraged! The needs are so great and the resources so few. He told of the work the Saudis are doing here. They provide schooling either free or for little fees. The result is that many are attending M. schools and being indoctrinated by the false teachings. Also, the pastor told how their strategy is to pour money into this country creating jobs, giving people jobs first then requiring them to become M. or lose their job after getting use to having their needs met. Also, they are telling the young men to marry christian girls......
AH, I read in my Kay Authur book......"When You're Worried or Anxious" Yes, I was starting to "stew!" ABOUT THINGS Way out of my hands! (But HOW?) Well, Phil 4:6 The command....don't be anxious but do this....pray!
......And then read Daniel about a prideful king's ordeal.......AND am reminded what I've been teaching!!! God is SOVEREIGN He rules over everything, Nothing happens without His permission!!!
Let's pray for Rwanda!!!! And rejoice that the Lord is at work in peoples' hearts here too! God's peace is in seeing Him......trusting Him......praying for His intervention!......His GREAT MERCY to guide people, protect people from the ENEMY's camp!
There is none like YOU, Lord!!!

Satan's way is to promise lots but he is a liar, deceiver, murderer from the very beginning.......
We are created in His image with the ability to know Him our Creator, Lord, ability to love Him and the ability to choose to serve Him with our whole being!!! It's the same for us in USA too.

No comments:

Post a Comment