Saturday, July 3, 2010

More pictures as internet is working so well, right now

Just seeing this picture makes me cry! I'm so grateful to the folks at New Tribes Mission for making this study that starts in Genesis and written out in simple English for me for the sake of translating! I can not tell you how important it is for the teaching of Bible here. The illustrations have been so wonderful and when the hints are not fitting for here, it helps guide my thinking to another more appropriate illustration or story from my own life to use! There is Bible knowledge here.....but influenced heavily by other things....
I'm so grateful to the Lord for His burdening my heart over two years ago about the need here...and now, see Him do it! AND I GET TO HAVE A PART IN IT!!! Oh! His ways are beyond what we can dare to think, hope for.....He is the ALMIGHTY SOVEREIGN GOD!
I know several of these students will be/are teachers! How grateful I am for their love for His Word and desire to share it with others already!
One boy named Ernest who is done with secondary school 6 (I think) wants to be a pastor. He has a shepherds heart already.....by helping me explain things with the Mommas when Olivia's voice is tired out. He is a very serious student. The next step for him would be BIBLE SCHOOL or university. Anyone want to sponsor this young man? My goal is to set up rabbit businesses for these young people.....perhaps that can help a bit to work towards their career goals. "Career" goals.....that's somewhat a silly word to be using.....survival goal may be better. Do you understand, yet? I'm HERE and barely "get it!" AND YET what did I just write about our GREAT and MIGHTY God!!! He knows, He loves, He is GOOD and He SEES Ernest, Tabitha, Adelyn, Edith, Eric, Jean Peter, and all the mommas.

No comments:

Post a Comment