Thursday, July 15, 2010

OH, I was so pleased with the rabbit house that the men at Kabuga made! It was a beautiful sight!!!! AND so sturdy! This thing will LAST! Let's pray that it will be a means of LIVING for some....They will still need to be dependent on God however.....give us THIS day our daily bread......
That's the way of life here! There is a dependence of THE GIVER of ALL GOOD things among my sisters/brothers in the Lord here, that is still a bit "foreign" to me....but it's a principle in THE WORD for me. The manna in the wilderness was a daily dependence on God, their Sustain er/their LIFE. The Israelites were to look to Him, The "I AM" (they had been former slaves and God was building them into a nation that needed to be strong to withstand the test of the LAND OF Canaan....those giants in that land......those man made up gods of that land too.
I think this is just one of the many things that MY HEAVENLY FATHER is providing for me!
I'm trusting Him for 19 more rabbit condos.

No comments:

Post a Comment