Saturday, July 24, 2010

More pictures


We talked about heaven a lot and what it's like. So at the end when Gasbar asked for young callers to call in, one called and asked how they can go there! I had time to quote John 3:16 before it was time to cut off. There was time to pray for her but not sure I was able to share with her understanding our sin problem means we need His righteousness to be able to go there! What a gift to receive Jesus' righteousness as payment for our sin that separates us from a Holy, Perfect God. Pray for this opportunity to continue teaching over the "air waves!" I long to do a good job of it.....laying a foundation to show the need for His gift....His righteousness!
Next week we are talking about how sin began with the enemy of God, Satan willfully wanting more than "being the most beautiful angel!" Now that's a good definition of REBEL.
I'm so grateful to the Lord for His direction to talk about our Triune God already .....remember at creation God says....LET US....then when I talk about God Himself in the Person of Jesus Christ, coming to take care of our sin separating us from Him......HE Himself will DELIVER! OH WHAT LOVE this is!!!!
God is Triune (sung to the tune of Are you sleeping, are you sleeping, brother John....you know that French tune......) God is Triune, God is Triune, Father, Son, Holy Spirit (x2.) We'll be
singing this next week along with God is Holy, sinless, pure!
I so appreciate your praying about all this. It really is out of my "comfort zone!" But I know God is all powerful! When the end questions come up and I have to think on my feet (well, you know what I mean!) pray for calm, clear thinking and just the right words to say! Oh, God has been showing Himself to be FAITHFUL, Unchanging, ALMIGHTY! Praise Him! This is such a neat opportunity! For His glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment