Friday, July 30, 2010

Blog pasting

Blog to paste Friday July 30

Yesterday we celebrated Christmas in July!!! We even had Christmas carols! I asked if they could sing some of their Christmas songs for me and I found myself singing with them in English to the very same songs! OH !! So very wonderful ! We are so grateful to the Creator God of Heaven who came down to earth to make the way for our redemption! And show us how to live following God the Son, not a son of Adam follower of Satan, His enemy! We have finally made it to The Reason to celebrate ….. Jesus, the Deliverer has come!

We got water in the night hours! This is a huge blessing! So John Bosco was up at dawn busily filling our containers. He must have heard what I heard…..the neighbors doing the same thing about 3am. So we have water and I even got a pot of boiled water to fill the “drinking water jug” that I have been using to give people water with. I’ve had to be a good steward of “my water” which is the bottled stuff in sealed lids from the store. It didn’t dawn on my that I could keep a “source” for others by just keeping boiled water going!! (I know I’m slow to be a Rwandan “real” woman!) So this am I was able to boil a pot for the three minutes JUST BEFORE the electricity went out ! The timing of this was a huge blessing from the Lord God Almighty who is in charge of Rwandan infrastructure! The reason is John Bosco, my walker, needed water to drink from last night….I fear kidney problems as his side was bothering him! Also, Olivia NEEDS water to keep talking!!! All the ladies and young people walk at least part of the way to get here in the African heat of mid day……ah! It’s on…electricity!

No comments:

Post a Comment