Friday, July 16, 2010

Learning words like SHATTERING glass

Today at ESL early morning class we were able to learn a new word! The bottle I was using to teach "in" "on" fell "on the floor." It left shards everywhere! Hence a new word.....shattering!!!
The group here for this memorable event have been coming fairly regularly with the exception of one younger new girl. I was encouraged because of what they remembered this week....and was thinking some are praying for their teacher! I long for it to really be profitable....some walk far to get here and then attend school right after class.
Last evening was an ERM meeting at the house here. The board members came and did their business for hours. I had a part in it too. Reports were given and I think I am passing! However, Olivia is giving me a test today! I'm to sing the first 3 lines of a song in Ikinyarwandan. I have been practicing!
Test three is today for the Bible students also. They have been drilled on "man's utter helplessness to make himself acceptable to a Holy, Righteous God." God's WRATH, SIN, well, it's just what one must talk about if one wants the CURE! Jesus' righteousness!! Please be praying for us....students, teacher, translation.....it's a matter of LIFE and ETERNAL DEATH! Oh, that all will come to an understanding of God's only way to be delivered.....JESUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment