Sunday, July 25, 2010

I've been talking a lot!

I just noticed the number of times I've been blogging! 123 entries! That's a lot of talking! With the exception of my cousin Dave and his wife in PA I wonder who else is reading this!? Do you have any questions, comments, concerns!? I wish some of you who read this would write.
I just received word that I have 13 rabbit cages/condos paid for! This is a blessing!! Thank you so much!
Tomorrow in Bible class we will be covering a lot of the OT prophecies concerning the coming Deliverer! It's so exciting!! I am so looking forward to this......can hardly wait!!
On my evening stroll tonight I took some pictures of the flora here along the roadways, plus a picture of the red dirt road. It really is a beautiful colored dust! There are piles of building materials too that I could just imagine a "rock hound" like my father was, wanting to go through....very interesting rocks with crystals, shiny minerals in bedded in them too.
John Bosco is a walking advertisement for radio Umucyo. He tells all the children we meet up with and shake hands with to listen on Saturday at 6pm.
Hope you all have a wonderful week! Thank you for praying for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment