Saturday, July 31, 2010

Rebellion

I woke up last night thinking about how Satan rebelled against God and thought about the "childrens' rebellion" yesterday. I won't be using it as an example tonight (at least not planning on using it at the moment....) but I thought about the connection! That rebel, liar, murderer, deceiver.....is who those in Christ Jesus have for an ENEMY! But many are still in his family of despair headed for eternal separation from God!
Tonight I have a wonderful opportunity to share with the children how important to understand about their sin, their need for a Savior the Lord Jesus Christ....the perfect Lamb of God. AND leave the enemies camp to be a son or daughter of the Most High God....Their Creator! Please pray about this!!
How often I want MY WAY too! and think I know better than God! Oh, how it just comes so naturally to SIN!
I noticed the two "ring leaders" were put to work in the kitchen washing dishes, after they swept the floor today! Hum! Not sure if this was the out-come of the "supplementation" (long good talking to) Olivia gave yesterday or their idea for penitence..... smiling.....but things were very much back to normal today!
I will be missing these early morning times. I made recordings today of the kids reading and singing! I told them I will be listening to them at home and I will have such good memories of our times together.
Thank you again for praying about all these things.

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, I was not sure you saw my previous comment so I am posting it again. It was in response to....powdered sugar and the rosettes.
    The only places I found to purchase powdered sugar, when I was there, were downtown. One was a LARGE white building that is a mall and has an "American" type grocery store, same place I bought the Peanut Butter this trip.
    Pam would NOT work as the hot oil needs to heat the iron some BEFORE its dipped into the batter.
    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete