Monday, August 9, 2010

Washed Away!

Washed away! Washed away in the blood, washed away! Mercy poured out on me that day when all my sin was washed away......I've been listening to our choir sing this song today and am so grateful for my dear husband who thought to record it with others on my little "set thingy"(I always call it an ipod but I have been informed that's not what it is!!)
I've been teaching the children to sing What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus! and that song is in the song the choir is singing also! How much we have to be grateful for!!!
I've decided to give my Bible to Ernest...not the study one that's all marked up but my little one. It's NIV and that's what he heard was good. It doesn't have cross references but it will do for him until the next group comes back in November. I'm sending him a study Bible then. I had a whole stack of English Bibles at home that at the last minute didn't have room for......WHAT WAS I thinking!!! ....English ones! I noticed the Pastors using the easy English versions during the French/English service. They are heavy to ship and expensive but if someone is coming over here it is cheaper to pay for extra baggage then to ship alone.
A boy in my English class has been asking too......Christian is his name. I'll post him picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment