Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I totally forgot......Dancing may be required!

Yes, I should have been practicing all along too! I conveniently forgot that at ceremonies there is the traditional dance that may be required of me! I got a taste of what is to come today and so I did get a little bit of practice......the key is to hold your arms up high and you look like you are at least trying.......this muzungo is so inhibited.....uncoordinated too......ah! my students tried to document the fact also......with a picture from behind so I wouldn't see them doing it....But it was with my camera!
Lesson 70 was today. It was our final day and a celebration of sorts.......I say it like that because we are all sad that my time here is drawing to a close. I told them I am happy to go because I miss my husband so much. They liked that! They already know he is a wonderful man because I am a big/ well cared for woman! They also know he must be a special man to let me go for so long. Yes, honey! Thank you so much for all your sacrifices on the home-front! You are a wonderful man!!!! I'm so grateful for you, for your supporting this summer. Everyone here wishes to greet you once again too!

No comments:

Post a Comment