Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Big Day ...... Graduation


The days are winding down and today is the celebration! We are getting ready for LOTS of people to come for graduation! We made 7 cakes for the event and my friends had lots of opportunity to practice their cake decorating!
This day promises to be full!!! I've had my lessons in dancing and so........well, we'll see about that hahahahah!
I was just on Skype with John and Rachel. He was able to add Pastor Sitaki too! This is a wonderful day! We see what God has done!! And it is amazingly wonderful!!! .....Here is some encouragement for you, my friend........ To be obedient to what God may ask of you.........well, it is ABSOLUTE JOY! Not easy, maybe, but there is SUCH INDESCRIBABLE JOY! Praise Him with me for all this........

No comments:

Post a Comment