Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'll try to do better...
Yesterday was Radio Mucuyo once again and I continue to use THE LAMB book with some commentary! All the Bible verses are read, some both in English and in Ikinyarwanda, The wording is so wonderful, simple for translation.....Tom did it for me last evening once again and we also had a time of the children calling in to answer two questions. If they answered correctly, two participants were invited to go to a certain stationary store and receive a prize for their correct answers! This was new and resulted in a lot of children calling in with the answers! One question was very easy and the other one a bit harder. Who is The Deliverer? Jesus, and Why can't people who are sinners go to heaven? Because it's where God who is Holy lives.....or something like that for the question. Sorry to be so tired!
It's been such great fun to walk around the neighborhood too these days....I hear...."teacher" and "Debbie" called out.....and several run up to me for a hug.....they must be listening!! I'm trying not to let it go to my head that I'm a celebrity....ah, not sure I can even spell that word...it's so foreign!...And I know I take none of the "credit" It has been such a joy to be able to speak to the children though! And the parents too....at church this am....a young man asked when I told him my name if I was the same Debbie on radio Mucuyo....he recognized my voice..... But!!!! what the kids/people who are listening are getting is such wonderful, basic teaching right out of Genesis!!! God's character, sin, Satan, Coming soon.....OUR DELIVERER! Jesus the perfect man/God with us! Oh, what a joy to be able to do this!!!! I can't thank the Good Seed , John Cross/people enough for their work in making these resources available......the language, simple English has proven invaluable to me! so, very helpful for ease of translation and clarity! Praise God for this wonderful help!

No comments:

Post a Comment