Monday, August 16, 2010

School Fees for Ernest's siblings

Remember Ernest? He is one of our students and he has been carrying heavy burdens. He is responsible for his three younger siblings. I found out he was not able to get his report because of unpaid fees so I wondered about his "kids" too. Well, today I found them here at the office and Ernest heavily burdened. He brought Agnes with him and they told us that she is not able to go to school today. She goes to a boarding school but the cost for back fees is preventing her also! What a situation this young guy has! 42,000RF is $72US but a mountain for him. Plus he has two others along with his own fees to do! Anyone out there want to sponsor Ernest's school fees?
Oh!!! it's heartbreakingly close........the struggles to survive here! I know that God is able, God is good, God is Almighty! It's just I've gotten closer to the struggle and pain of the waiting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment