Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm Back online!

At least I hope to make this post! It's (internet) been troubling this whole week so, sorry I've been quiet!
I'm not sure even how to begin a week's worth of blogging today! Plus, I'm a bit tired and will probably misspell and all sorts of things......
I'm also sorry upfront here if I repeat what I've already said.....I'm not sure where I left-off! And was so thankful to be one that I don't want to take the time to look back....
Thanks John for Western Union.
Today, Sunday is the day before Election Day. There was a time of prayer for believers to gather at the stadium this afternoon. I didn't go as I had a walking "date"with Cecelie one of my Bible ladies, a widow with 10 children under her care. She saw me walking with John Bosco one evening and got the idea that I should come to her house. I've been wanting to see where "people live." so was excited for the visit. She came with her youngest son, Benjamin, and John B and I went to her house for the late afternoon visit. I was surprised to see that some of her kids were my ESL students in the am too! And they surprised me with a song! " God is Holy, Sinless, Pure" sung to Are you sleeping, brother John.....SWEET!
I'm going to try to post this just to see......hope to get back with more too....

No comments:

Post a Comment