Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some closing remarks...

I never know if I'll be able to post what I write.....so I thought I would take advantage of this moment in time to let you know that I have appreciated you taking the time to read this. John, my dear husband, has informed me of the many who do read this! Thank you! Mostly because I hope it means you are/were praying about the things that are going on here! That means soooo much and I truly believe that is THE reason why these months have been such a joy and blessing. God has answered prayer, He has helped me complete (almost, two lessons to go!) the work. Things that could cause alarm have not! For an example, there was a grenade thrown onto the crowded street just last week.....the street that I took the picture of from the tower at the radio.....the election process, so uneventful!, just so many other things....I am able to "rest" in my heart in the fact that I serve a Sovereign God who is RULER over all......and anything that trickles through His hands to get to me are filtered through HIS GREAT LOVE for my good, and His purpose to grow me up into His likeness!!
I don't have words to express what all God has done through me here....yet, maybe that's good, i don't know. What I do know is that His Word has gone out in many ways, it is living (Heb.4:12.) The seeds have been sown (see Mark 4:13-20.) Praise God with me, and pray for His will to be done here in Rwanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment