Monday, August 9, 2010

Test Six


The students are taking their tests in this picture. One of the questions was "What attributes do you remember that help us understand what God the Creator is like?"
I looked at their papers and some had written them in English too. But what I saw made me so pleased.....we actually haven't talked about them, as a list these past few days, I mention the character quality as it is seen in what we are studying at the moment......the fact that Jesus could "know/ read the minds of His enemies" shows He is Omnipotent.....just like God.....Yes! because He is God Himself, remember Triune God that He is.....Oh! The lists I saw on the papers!!! So wonderful! I told someone I'm not a teacher.......but I'm so grateful I know THE Master Teacher! AND He has taught us all well this summer!!!!! Praise HIM!!!
My "view" of God has expanded too.......One specific way.....Sons of Adam that we are......well, Jesus was Son of God because of His virgin birth.....When I see written "Son of God" I just "see" it so much more now!!! He couldn't be a son of Adam or our salvation would not be possible!! He was the Perfect sinless Savior! Not born of Adam's seed, but God Himself came to Redeem us!

No comments:

Post a Comment