Monday, August 9, 2010

The land of a thousand hills

This picture was taken while awaiting the second service to end outside the church where Pastor Emmanuel belongs and where I go with Jeanne DArc every week. J.B. called this hill, My Kigali or something like that...I might be wrong. Anyway I was thinking of how many people must live on JUST THIS ONE HILL! LOTS! It's overwhelming to think of the souls "just there"
and then the thought the "thousand other hills" too!
Oh! that the Lord would send out laborers into this land.....
I'm so grateful for the task that I believe God had for me to do here this summer! What great joy I have known seeing His hand of blessing this thing, serving the King of Kings, Jesus, sharing His Word with people so appreciative of any little thing done in Jesus name. It has been such a wonderful adventure for this "over the hill" woman!!
Honey! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your sacrifices back on the home front!! I love you and miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment