Saturday, August 21, 2010

More grad day

The man (third from the right side in) was the "village representative." Unbeknowst to me he was also my neighbor, just down the street on the opposite side! One evening when the roadway was being worked on and I was coming back late.....well, in the dark probably around 7:30pm, he happened to be out right where I was needing to jump over a trench and he had a light! Between John Baptist (aka JB) and him, we made our way to the house just fine but in the process I visited with this elderly gentleman and practiced the few words I knew.......He talked about that "event" at some length, saying because of that conversation he knew me to be a woman of honor or something like that. It was a very nice compliment......I was thinking I've had a watchman inside my gate (John Bosco) and outside my gate (this man, I believe his name was Fiedel and he is related to Pastor Sitaki too, if I heard right) all these days! It was
special that he also came to the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment