Thursday, August 12, 2010

Today is the students LAST EXAM

Olivia made it clear that everyone will be speaking today. She started to make it sound like she wanted all to deliver like preachers too.....but I intervened saying, I don't want them to "drum up" things for a show, but would just like to hear from their heart if studying the Old Testament the way we did has made a difference for them.
Tomorrow in the morning Robert a sponsored boy with another sponsorship program is coming to Kigali to meet with me for a picture to get to Jannelle C.
Also tomorrow we will be having CAKE DECO 101. Using the tips Arlene has donated! Then, in the afternoon I hope to get a bit of shopping done before radio Mucuyo at 6pm.
I appreciate your praying about all this! The days are numbered, I leave August 23 and marvel at how fast that day is approaching.......in rapid speed! (could you be praying about the rabbits too.....they are "being found" for purchase. WE NEED healthy, good breeding stock!
THanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment