Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just a few prayer requests.....

And thank you so much for praying! Let's pray that today will glorify the Father in all we do and say. Could you be praying about the speech I need to make? Also, there is one more Radio Mucuyo....pray that the gospel will be clearly presented, that hearts will be ready, with understanding about our need for THE DELIVERER, our Savior the Lord Jesus Christ.
On Sunday I will be attending church one last time with Jeanne DArc and will also need to speak then. After church I will be going to her home to be with her family too!
Monday I arrive at the airport at 11:30am and the plane, which we confirmed two days ago, is scheduled to leave at 1:45pm.
It's Kigali to Nairobi
Nairobi to London
London to Dulles, Washington DC..?
Dulles to Portland.
Portland to John and family!
I'm ready to be there!!! Love you, honey!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment