Monday, October 4, 2010

The Habit DID Die (blogging a lot) However......

One month of thinking is over and now I just must write out a few things that have been on my heart! Just now I got an email from Tabitha. She was one of my 19 students and she was the one that still had a mother! She is now a true orphan as her mother died of AIDS as her father did earlier. Her email was such an encouragement however......for this reason......she has a Bible class of 14 students! Praise the Lord!!!
Here's how she "put it."
I'm going to try to paste....be right back.....

I am happy to write this letter becouse i miss so very much,do you remember me my name is Tabitha you tought me bible and english in ERM Dear God bless you so very much becouse you tought me,I have fourteen chidren and Iteach bible for children anather thing I believed God and Iknow English my Dear pray me I stoped my study becouse Ihave not parents my mather and father died becouse they sick AIDS BUT GOD HAS POWER

She is saying she had to stop her studies... she was done with HS-6 I believe, but will not be going on to do the "Nationals" for continuing her education. (If I remembered correctly!) This is such a common problem there.
Anyway, just thought I might share some of the emails I have been getting from our dear brothers/sisters in the Lord there in Rwanda.....

No comments:

Post a Comment